Just Inn Singapore
prides ourselves in providing the following for our esteemed customers:
- Clean, comfortable accommodation at affordable rates.
- Conducive enviroment for the business and casual traveller.
- We provide a homely environment furnished with cosy rest area and study corner.
- Common toilet,
hot shower and
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Laundry facilities available at nominal fee.
- Clean, sturdy and comfortable beds.
- We are located conveniently within walking distances to surrounding amenities (e.g. eateries, coffee shops, grocery stores, car rental, bus stops, shopping malls and MRT station).
- We are 'Fire Safety Certified' by the Singapore Civil Defence Force.
Just Inn Singapore customers reviews:
- This is a new hostel about 3km from AMC Paya Lebar, near MRT. It is very clean and has separate bunkrooms for men and women. Bath and toilet facilities are down the hallway. Well managed be young family. Highly recommended. Art Mehrens (Commander, Retired US Navy, USA) - 26/8/2010
- My stay at Just Inn was fantastic. Thanks for all your help sorting out my visa and showing the best places to go in Singapore. Just Inn is in a great location next to MRT and some little food courts. This made my stay even better because it was cheap to eat and get around. Thanks again Jack Angus (U.K) - 21/9/2010
- Very very comfortable place, and thank you so much for helping us to plan our trip. Mega of thanks! Yan & Jolie (Hong Kong) - 26/9/2010
- Thank you very much for your hospitality! I felt right at home! Just Inn the Right Inn. Sam Sadmi (Amsterdam) - 28/9/2010
- Thank you so much for making me feel comfortable! For helping me get my lunch and dinner sometimes! Your place is very reasonable and you guys have wonderful hearts to extend your customers assistance. Virginia Catigan (Cebu, Philippines) - 6/10/2010
- Thank you for the comfortable place that you provided us during our stay! It's our first time here in Singapore so whenever we plan again to come we will consider again staying here with your place guys! Thanks for being nice and accommodating! God bless and take care always! Katty Debh Ylarde (Pangasinan, Philippines) - 9/10/2010
- Extremely happy to have friends from abroad. Joey (Guangzhou, China) - 10/10/2010